The game we have been waiting for since last spring is here. All eyes will be on Scott Walker and whether or not someone lays him out. But, the man he punched, Aaron Ward, is now his teammate. The Bruins lost their opening night to the tune of a 4-1 loss to the Washington Ovechkins, so they should come out gunning. The Bruins are hungry for revenge.
Players to watch:
1. Patrice Bergeron- He looked great is game 1, how will he respond tonight?
2. David Krejci- We need some production from that second line, and more scoring chances.
3. Andrew Ference- The Bruins worst defender needs to step up his game.
1. Eric Staal- When he plays well, so does Carolina and vice versa.
2. Scott Walker- Will he get TKO’d?
3. Cam Ward- Can steal a game as seen in the playoffs.
Keys to winning:
1. Shut down Eric Staal.
2. Score timely PP goals, can’t go 0-5 like Thursday night.
3. Better defense, some of the goals scored by Washington were mental breakdowns.
Bruins comes out flying like Thursday, but play a full 60 minutes, and are hungry for revenge. Dominating 5-1 win.