1. David Krejci. After two mediocre games Krejci was back at his peak. He was back to playing his crafty, patient and well rounded game. When Krejci plays games like this, he shows why the Bruins consider him a number one center.
2. Tyler Seguin. Earlier this week Seguin was informed that he will be with the Bruins for the duration of the season. That news may have contributed to Seguin’s game tonight. He looked much more relaxed and comfortable on the ice, with and without the puck. He added a powerplay goal with a beautiful pass from Mark Recchi.
3. The fourth line. This line continues to impress with the energy they bring. Marchand really adds an element that was seriously lacking on that line in the past.
Obviously Tim Thomas. Wow is he on fire. Third shutout of the year.
1. The refs. Horrible calls again tonight. Campbell and Wheeler receive the only penalties when clearly there should have been matching calls, to say the least. Chris Neil attacking Seidenberg at the of the game and only receives an extra roughing call. A blow out and an enforcer goes after a guy obviously not looking for a fight, should have been an instigator.
2. Jason Spezza. Pretty invisible in his return tonight.
3. Hunwick/Seidenberg clearing attempts. Obviously not much negative for the Bruins tonight. However, both had a few bad breakout passes/clearing attempts which resulted in immediate chances for the sens.