1. Tuukka Rask. Rask played well and came up with huge saves all night. Amazing diving stop on Martin Havlat in the second period. Rask kept the Bruins in the game all night.
2. Martin Havlat. The former blackhawk was all over the ice and by far the best Wild player. Havlat scored the first goal of the night and was creating plays all night.
3. Claude Julien. Julien held a veteran player responsible tonight for possibly the first time in his tenure as a Bruins coach. By sitting Savard after a bad turnover, Julien deserves some credit, even if it was a few years late. The fourth line’s minutes were also limited(somewhat, more so last game) and Seguin skated at center for the entire game. The powerplay personel was also changed, with Seguin and Wheeler seeing ice time and Chara moved up front. Very un-Claude like. Now the question is, is someone else influencing these decisions or is Julien feeling the heat?
1. Marc Savard. Horrible turnover leading to the game winning goal. Only saw two shifts after being benched for his bad turnover.
2. The powerplay. Just awful.
3. Zdeno Chara. Chara wasn’t effective tonight. Weak shots on goal and very little emotion from the captain tonight.